- Brass - Brass is a combination of pink copper and gray zinc, it has a natural matte yellow color that gives it a slight vintage look. Brass oxidizes in contact with the air and over time easily. This is the most common material for affordable fashion jewelry. Brass based jewelry is suitable for someone who is willing to take extra care of the jewelry to compensate for the price.
- Precious/FreshWater Pearl - We love pearls. Pearls make jewelry styles even more timeless and elegant. Both Precious Pearls and FreshWater Pearls are with natural shapes, natural colors and imperfections of each pearl and choose not to utilise heavily processed or shaped pearls in our jewelry.
- Stainless Steel - Stainless Steel jewelry is perfect for long lasting and not tarnishing. When it comes to rings and necklaces, those made of stainless steel are a smart choice for everyday wear since they will be durable and strong.
- Sterling Silver - Sterling silver is an alloy of silver and typically contains 92.5% of silver and 7.5% of other metals to ensure the jewelry to hold it's shape and be more durable over time.
- Gold Plated - Normally contains 0.03-0.05% 18K solid gold, and is done by a process of electroplating (We use 5 micron Gold Plated. Standard thickness is 2~3 micron). The gold plated can still fade/tarnish with use. Gold plated is suitable for fashion or trendy jewelry with great gold color.